Apply for senior pre-sales
Apply for senior pre-sales
Delta.blue is the cloud management platform for service providers and software development companies. Our multi-tenant platform supports the full application lifecycle of any type of traditional application. It provides you with the capability to blueprint complex applications within a few simple clicks and from there on creating any number of instances even on different environments like test, acceptance, and production.
We partner with companies like Nutanix, Intershop, Shopware, New Relic and many software-development companies to increase their time to value.
- To be the trusted technical advisor for colleagues, customers and partners
- To support our sales in the European market
- Support sales teams during the entire sales life cycle
- Advanced faultless demonstrations for sales meetings
- Support for customers, partners and resellers
- Support the completion of RFI’s and RFP’s
- Become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Deltablue’s suite
- Able to articulate the company strategy and vision to Customers
- Run customer trials/evaluations
- Embrace and adopt remote pre-sales techniques
(e.g online presentations, host online events and demonstrations)
Your competences and character
- 7+ years’ experience in a client facing function as a technical consultant
- Technical expertise and leadership experience in one or more of the following
areas: IT or Cloud strategy, IT transformations, Software development
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid understanding of technical concepts associated with IaaS and PaaS
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Results focused, process and detail orientated
- Passionate in working closely with customers and sales
- Have a personable presence
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with remote working ( presenting, demonstrations etc)
- Industry knowledge (“a feeling for the pulse of the market”).
- A place where good ideas are not only appreciated, but implemented
- International and sparkling team to help you grow
- Attractive Base Salary, competitive commission structure & holiday allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package: (Retirement plan, insurance etc)
- 27 days of annual leave
- Possibilities to develop and grow in a fast-moving market
- Rewarding referral bonus to help us to build a strong team
Amsterdam, Hasselt and from the home office.
Apply if you
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with solving customer problems in collaboration with the sales team. Working for a challenger in the marketplace means a lot of freedom, but also a lot of responsibility at the same time. People are dependent on you. Are you up for the challenge?
- Let’s first have a ‘digital coffee chat’ to get to know each other
- We present our vision…let’s discuss
- Present our vision and your role to make it possible.
- Let’s talk detail